The Aegis Max Starter Kit by GeekVape is a 100W box mod that is designed to be both rigid and reliable for the everyday user. This aids in avoiding damage by accident, featuring military standard 810G-516.6 shockproof system and an IP67 waterproof and dustproof system, and can be powered by using a single high amperage 18650 or 21700.(sold separately), alongside the Aegis Max is the Zeus Sub-Ohm Tank; a brand new sub ohm tank with 5ml capacity of e-juice with the pre-installed bubble glass tank section and 3.5ml with the standard straight glass and uses a half turn top fill design. The USB port is safely covered on the lower side of the device, secured by a silicone tab. The battery is safely secured in with a slide to open bottom latch battery door equipped with seal ring to keep it protected from harm.
The most convenient addition to the Aegis line is a large OLED display which shows vape stats including resistance, amps, voltage, puff counter, and dual battery life indicator. Along with the Aegis Max comes the Zeus Sub-Ohm Tank which utilizes a unique top-to-bottom airflow allowing massive flavor and vapor production to be made. This system also helps prevent leaking from over-wicking and condensation build up. The Zeus vape tank also uses GeekVape's Zeus Mesh Replacement Coils which feature kanthal mesh coils and organic cotton. The mesh coils have a larger heating surface and heats evenly for maximum efficiency. GeekVape offers two atomizer heads to choose from; Mesh Z1 which features a 0.4 ohm mesh coil and is best used at 60 to 70 watts, and the Mesh Z2 which has a 0.2 ohm mesh coil and should be used between 70 and 80 watts. The Zeus Sub-Ohm Tank includes a pre-installed Z2 Single Mesh coil and a Z1 Mesh coil, giving users the ability to test both out for themselves.
Geek Vape ZEUS Coils
Geek Vape AEGIS MAX 100W Box Mod Features:
- AS-100 Chipset
- Dimensions -
- Single High Amp 21700 / 18650 Battery - Not Included
- Wattage Output Range: 1-100W
- Resistance Range: 0.05-3.0ohm
- Temperature Range: 100°-315°C / 200°-600°F
- Firing Speed - 0.02s
- Power Mode
- VPC Mode
- TC Mode
- TCR Mode
- Bypass Mode
- Stainless Steel, Nickel, and Titanium Wire Compatibility
- Zinc-Aluminium Alloy Chassis Construction
- IP67 Rating - Shock, Dust, and Water Proofing
- Intuitive Firing Button
- OLED Display Screen
- Two Adjustment Buttons
- 10s Cut-Off Protection
- Short-Circuit Protection
- Over-Charging & Discharging Protection
- Over-Heat Protection
- Over-Current Protection
- Anti-Dry Protection
- 510 Connection
- MicroUSB Port - Silicone Cover
- Available in Black Space, Grey Pearl, Black Tungsten, Red Phoenix, White Storm
Geek Vape Zeus Sub-Ohm Tank Features:
- 26mm Diameter
- 5mL Juice Capacity
- 3.5mL Replacment Glass Capacity
- Silica Glass Reinforcement
- 304 Stainless Steel Tank Construction
- Child Safe Locking Drip Tip
- Threaded Top Fill System - Dual Fill Ports
- Top to Bottom Airflow Control System
- Geek Vape ZEUS MeshZ Replacement Coil Series
- 0.4ohm Mesh Z1 Coil - rated 60-70W
- 0.2ohm Mesh Z2 Coil - rated 70-80W
- Plug 'n' Play Coil Installation
- Threaded Bottom Coil Base Section
- 810 Drip Tip
- Threaded 510 Connection
- Available in Blue, Black, Gold, Gunmetal, SS, Red & Black, and Rainbow
- 1 Geekvape Aegis Max Mod
- 1 Geekvape Zeus Sub-Ohm Tank
- 1 0.2ohm Zeus Mesh Z2 KA1 Coil
- 1 0.4ohm Zeus Mesh Z1 KA1 Coil
- 1 18650 Battery Adapter
- 1 Replacement Glass
- 1 Battery Door Assist Tool
- 1 MicroUSB Cable
- 1 User Manual
- 1 Spare Parts
Standard Delivery: There is a 24-48 hour processing time for all orders, with most orders sent out for delivery within 24 business hours. We strive to ship orders out as quickly as possible.
Free Shipping on Orders Above AED 300. There is a AED 25 flat rate shipping fee on orders less than AED 300.
Remote Area: Outside Cites, Please contact us.
Note: Option available whenever the final cart price is above AED 300. You must select Free Shipping during checkout to be eligible and it will be shipped.
We process orders from 9:00AM - 6:30PM on weekdays. We do not process orders on Holidays & Weekends.
Incomplete or Incorrect Address Submissions:
Please review your shipping address carefully when placing an order. Errors in the shipping address will cause delays in transit times or returned orders. We will not reship the order until it is returned to us by the courier and the customer has paid for the cost to reship the order.